Real Estate Property in Navarre Beach, FL
Search the entire MLS or specific popular categories below to find the right real estate purchase for you, whether a beachfront home or residential land for your dream home, there is something for everyone.
Looking for a convenient condo option to call home or to make as your vacation home? Perhaps you are hoping to find an investment property with lower maintenance needs/requirements and resort-style amenities and features, then a Navarre Beach condo might be perfect for you! There is a great selection of condos for sale in Navarre Beach, FL! Browse a variety of area complexes below:
Benefits of Working With Navarre Properties Real Estate
Why work with Navarre Properties on your next area real estate transaction? We are Locally Owned & Operated, and this is a huge plus as we have a good sense of the market! Our management team is also local, so you can be sure you’ve got experienced and knowledgeable folks on your team.
A few other notable highlights include:
- MLS access to ALL homes for sale in Navarre, FL
- FREE service to help establish your home’s current fair market value
- Temporary housing available for those who qualify
Why Live in Navarre?
There are so many great reasons to live in Navarre Beach! Besides the friendly neighborhoods, affordable housing and great school district (one of the top in the state!) the activities are endless and the laid-back lifestyle addicting. If you aren’t convinced yet, here are a few more reasons why living in Navarre is the best!
- Sugar white sand and emerald green water of the Gulf of Mexico surround you at Navarre Beach.
- Navarre Beach has the ‘Longest Fishing Pier in Florida & the Gulf of Mexico.
- Navarre Beach State Park offers covered picnic areas, restrooms, and outdoor showers.
- Outdoor activities and fun that includes: swimming, surfing, parasailing, body boarding, paddle boarding, fishing, fitness, biking, boating, snorkeling, kayaking, community sports, summer concerts and relaxing at Navarre Beach.
- Gulf Islands National Seashore – 8 miles of undeveloped, secluded beach located on Santa Rosa Island between Navarre Beach and Pensacola Beach.
- Local eateries and unique dining options that offer Gulf seafood and fresh ingredients in a casual atmosphere
.For more information regarding Real Estate Sales or Leasing, contact us!